I am thirteen years old, and right now my world has been turned upside down. I cannot get the image of my mother’s death from my mind. I know my best friend; Wendy may think I am crazy, for slipping into my dream world, to be held in those arms. Arms that belonged to Joshua Lawson, the dreamiest guy I know. He may not be real, living in my dreams only, and the poster above my bed. Truth is, he is real, he is my favourite actor and I love his music. Wendy thinks I am crazy for living in my dreams, but it is the only place I feel safe. I can only take each day as they come, and I am grateful for Wendy having my back, and being there for me.
Interview Questions and Answers
- What was it like living in your home when you were growing up? Very hectic, there was always something going on.
- What is your best memory from childhood? The family holidays we took every year.
- What makes you angry? Drink drivers, one killed my mother. I will never forgive him. I hate the driver.
- Where are your friends when you need them? Right beside me.
- What makes you sad? Thinking about my mother, she will never meet her grandchildren, or be there on my wedding day.
- What experiences have you had with love in your life? None, but I have plenty of time.
- Do you have a best friend? How does that make you feel? Yes I do, and we are more like sisters than best friends.
- What is your secret fantasy? To date Joshua Lawson, the guy from Victor my favourite TV show.
- What was your birth order? How many siblings did you have? Older? Younger? I have one older brother, Steve, two younger siblings, Greg and Sally. Making a total of three siblings.
- What makes you happy now? Right now, knowing my best friend has my back.
- What do you want? I want to be able to turn back time; to have my mother back in my life. I know that’s not possible, but I can dream. And I do.